All Students take the following subjects in Year 10 and Year 11:
* English Language
* English Literature
* A double GCSE in Science
* Some gifted scientists will study separate sciences rather than the double award, this will be discussed with students in their science lessons.
* Students will choose a first choice and a reserve subject from each option block.
* Students are advised to choose a humanity and a language as part of their subject choices. The language should be the language that they have been studying in year 9.
* Some students will do Key Skills in option A to support them in making progress in their English and Maths GCSEs, this will be discussed with the individual students.
* Students will study a core programme (non-exam) which includes PE and Personal Social, Health and Citizenship Education (PSHCE), which also includes RE.